Weebly is one of the more successful CMS / website builders thanks to its drag & drop builder. Most of the types of business websites you see on a daily basis, can be created with Weebly. Weebly has a vast array of themes that can fit most standard design or structure needs. Just like most other similar website builders, here as well you can choose one of a few plans to make sure you are paying for what you actually need.
Here are the prices for regular websites:
- Free websites display ads and are placed on a Weebly subdomain (you can't use your own domain)
- The Starter plan has no ads and enables you to use your own domain
- The Pro version enables more edvanced options such as users (up to 100 users), passwords, video backgrounds etc.
- The Business version enables registration and has no user limit
And here are eComeerce websites' prices:
These features and the prices above are specifically for the eCommerce website builder, the rest of the features are as specified above:
- The srtarter plan gives you the ability to have up to 25 products, gives you a checkout page on weebly.com and has a 3% transaction fee
- The business plan has an amazing 0% transaction fee, unlimited products, checkout page on your own domain, inventory management, SSL, shipping & tax calculator and even coupons if you wish to use them
- The performance plan has 3 additional features: real time shipping rates, abandoned cart emails and even gift cards
So as you can see there are huge differences between several of the plans, depending on your business needs. On the one hand you don't need to purchase the most expensive plan if you don't need it, on the other hand it's great that you have the option to. And most importantly, you can always scale up.