PrestaShop is one of the online store leaders when it comes to eCommerce. PrestaShop has a product that will work for basically any type of online store. Whether you are planning on creating a small T-shirt eCommerce website, a larger Gym equipment store or even build the next Ali Express, PrestaShop could be the solution you are looking for. PrestaShop has hundreds of features that are automatically built-in to your online store and are standard with every website, no additional charge.
Some of PrestaShop's features are:
- Store templates - PrestaShop has hundreds of store templates to choose from. No matter what industry you are in and no matter what type of design you might need, they've got it
- Built-in Website Builder - with their website builder, there's no limit to your imagination. If you can dream it, you can build it
- Responsive websites - all PrestaShop's templates are fully responsive and adapt to any screen size whether it's a desktop, laptop or mobile phones
- Built-in Payments - You can choose from over 50 worldwide gateways to process your payments
- Shipping - many built-in shipping options to give your clients all the shipping options available
- International Store - PrestaShop enables you to create multiple store versions to fit your clients' geo location in various languages
- Checkout - a configurable checkout page
- Manage Orders - email your clients to inform them of their order status
There are so many more features, this is just the tip of the iceberg.
- There are over 1,000,000 PrestaShop community members
- Over 270,000 stores created
- Stores are in 190 countries
The best part is that using PrestaShop is completely free since it's an open source project. You can just signup and download the software completely free of charge. If you are not that savvy to do it yourself, you can use a built-in option to host via 1&1 hosting and you can even contact a PrestaShop expert via their website but generally speaking, it's free of charge.